Customer Account Manager
COMET is looking to add to our customer facing Account Management team. People best suited for this full-time position have the following attributes:
- Located in or near Rochester, NY
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Direct customer support responsibility experience
- Good interpersonal skills, team work experience and strong work ethic
- Business Operations experience
- Project Management skills
- Contract Management experience
- Ability to travel to prospective or existing customer sites (minimal)
- Manage a portfolio of assigned customers.
- Maintain contact with clients through periodic reach-outs to see if we are satisfying their needs.
- Leverage the opportunity to develop new business from existing clients.
- Responsible for new client onboarding as a part of the Sales process.
- Resolve product problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Assist with high severity customer requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Provide product training as defined within customer contract terms and conditions.
- Maintain customer records by updating account information.
- Communicate clearly the progress of customer initiatives and account status.
- Upload customer data as defined within customer contract terms and conditions.
- Recommend potential products or services with existing customers by engaging the customer to collect information and analyzing customer needs.
- Engage Sales and Marketing team as needed when opportunities surface.
- Provide product demonstrations in support of Sales and Marketing team.
- Assist the Financial organization in maintaining financial currency of accounts.
- Have regular contact with customers to understand their satisfaction with the product or service.
- Assist the Engineering organization in product testing.
- Assist the Engineering and Marketing organizations in development of product documentation for customers.
- Perform various Business Operations and Project Management activities as requested by their management.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Responsible, dependable, quick learner.
- 2 years’ experience in working with internal or external customers.
- Minimum education: Associate's College Degree.
Click here to email your resume for this position: Apply for Customer Account Manager Position
COMET Informatics LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
The company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.